Thursday, July 17, 2008

X-Play Day 4 The Stupid Truck


Stupid, Stupid, Stupid. Oh, Sorry. I just hate that stupid every three weeks truck. this is how it started..... You see a month ago our mailman got so irritated that she calld a person who could tear-down our bushes, legally. In her mind (her very insanely crazy mind) there was a foot of branch and leaves overlapping into the road and that made her furious! Now our bushes are ugly!!! I thought the hideous-sounding, uglifying truck was gone and never coming back, but I was wrong. Today at like 7:45 am ( before I was awake) that stupid truck came back. I hate that truck!

Seeya Kitty

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey. Suzanna. It's Breanna from Mrs. Martin's class. I like yor blog. I think that truck would get annoyed, too.

LeftyFoley03 said...

Oh my gosh! write more!

Bobcat said...

cool love it look at my big smile! :D how did you do that!?

LeftyFoley03 said...

OH MY GOSH! You haven't written in forever!